Monday, July 2, 2012

I will see you in Heaven someday-The 9th Anniversary of our Twin's passing






JULY 8, 2003 (Passed on July 4th, 2003)
Abrianna Patrice Lomis-Stephan
Olivia Lynn Lomis-Stephan


In 2 days it will be the the 9th anniversary of our twin daughter's passing from my womb to God's hands. Normally, I am comforted knowing this and wait for the day I will join them.

This year, for some reason, is hard. My husband reminded me that I have a few major things going on in my life. One, I am trying to quit smoking (4 cigarettes in 7 weeks), two, I am caring for my family and ill Mother, and third, my baby here on earth is turning 11 this year and all my kids are no longer as 'dependent' as they use to be.

These kind of days are hard but I do know with all that I am that God will see me through as He has all of my life whether I knew it or not.




Isaiah 60:20
Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the LORD will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended.



Psalm 30:11
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,



"An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And 
whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth." 
~Author Unknown


Rebecca 

Played at our daughter's funeral



Facebook Family and Friends remember the loss of our daughters Olivia and Abby, July 4th, 2003

Mommy
Daddy
Sister Kaytlin
Sister Kelsie
Brother Michael
Grandma Stephan
Grandpa Stephan
Grandma Lazaris
Grandpa Lomis
Grandma Lomis
Sandy Hart
Aunt Brandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment